Pages

May 27, 2013

More Workout Music






I have had requests for more songs to move to, so here are some favorites old and new:

Anna Sun: Walk the Moon
My Body: Young the Giant
Pump It Up: Elvis Costello
Metro: Berlin
50 Ways to Say Goodbye: Train
Baby I Don’t Care No More: Mason Ruffner
Harlem: New Politics
Devil With a Blue Dress: Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels
Amsterdam: Guster
More Today Than Yesterday: Spiral Staircase
Radio Free Europe: REM
We Keep Running: Youngblood Hawke
I’m Still Standing: Elton John
I Wish I Looked a Little Better: Sparks
Everybody Talks: Neon Trees
White Wedding: Billy Idol
Chelsea Dagger: Fratellis
LOVE: Nat King Cole
Danny Dakota and the Wishing Well: Silent Film
Diane Young: Vampire Weekend
Entertainment: Phoenix
Land of Make Believe: Chuck Mangione
Bushwick Blues: Delta Spirit
Cadillac Ranch: Bruce Springsteen
Love Me Do: Beatles
Rock and Roll All Night: Kiss
The Cave: Mumford and Sons
All the Way From Memphis: Mott the Hoople
The One That Got Away: Katy Perry
Howling For You: Black Keys
Raise Your Glass: Pink
Give Me Everything: Pitbull
London Calling: The Clash

For cooling down and keeping me humming the rest of the day I never get tired of:
One Sunny Day: Citizen Cope
More More More: Air Traffic Controllers
Watching You Watch Him: Eric Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment