Make your Oscar night a winner by following these tips:
- Socialize more. Spend more time talking and you will spend less time eating. (You don’t talk with your mouth full do you?)
- Keep your alcohol consumption down. Liquid calories add up easily. Limiting your alcohol intake will also help your willpower, making that second piece of cake less likely.
Rev up your metabolism during the show by playing this game:
- Each time a winner thanks God, do 10 jumping jacks.
- Each time a winner thanks his or her mother, do 10 squats.
- Each time a winner thanks his or her agent, do 10 pushups.
- Each time anyone says, “it is an honor to be nominated”, do 10 lunges.
- Each time anyone trips on her high heels, do 10 burpees.
- Each time the music cuts off a speech, do a 20 second plank.
- Each time a winner mentions the other nominees, do 10 triceps dips.
- Bonus: For every wardrobe malfunction do 10 box jumps.